Full Conference Rate – $26/person
Everyone who attends the State Conference must register at the Full Conference Rate, including students, advisors, parents, chaperones and any other guests.
- There will be no admittance to any conference event, activity, dining hall or Award Ceremony without a valid name badge.
- Any student attending the conference MUST be accompanied by a chapter advisor.
- If the advisor is not able to attend, a parent or other adult must be registered as such and act in this role.
- All adult advisors and/or chaperones must register for the conference, pay the registration fee, and be in attendance for the duration of the conference.
Pre Conference Rate – $12/person (High School State Conference only)
A Pre Conference Rate is available for students who are unable to attend the conference but who would like to still participate through Pre-Conference events (see Page 4 of the HS Supplement for a complete list).
- Students must be registered for the Pre Conference option by their chapter advisor.
- Chapter advisors must be registered at the Full or Pre Conference Rate, depending on whether or not they will attend the conference.
- We ask that a school register and send as least one individual (advisor, parent, guest) on conference day to represent their chapter, accept awards on the school’s behalf, and collect projects/displays to take back to students.
- Students must be present at the State Conference for any event that has an onsite component and they must meet the minimum required number of students for events requiring presentations.
- Students who are registered and paid members are allowed to attend the National Conference, regardless of whether or not they are present for the State Conference.