NJ TSA MIDDLE SCHOOL STATE CONFERENCE –
Middle School Conference Results!
Virtual State Conference webpage can be found here.
The Spring 2021 NJ TSA Middle School State Conference will be ALL VIRTUAL. Find information below.
Please use the NJ Supplement, linked below, in conjunction with the TSA Middle School Competitive Events Guide (for the 2020 and 2021 National TSA Conferences).
- 2021 NJ MIDDLE SCHOOL SUPPLEMENT
- 2021 MIDDLE SCHOOL TOPICS/DESIGN PROBLEMS – CHALLENGING TECHNOLOGY ISSUES, ESSAYS ON TECHNOLOGY, LEADERSHIP STRATEGIES, TECHNICAL DESIGN
- 2021 Middle School Coding & CAD Foundations Design Problems
- 2021 Middle School Competitive Events – Review the NJ Supplement, linked above, to find which of the National Competitive Events are being offered for the NJ State Conference for 2021.
- National TSA Competition Updates
- 2021 Themes and Design Problems
- Registration (Closes March 30, 2021 at 5:00 PM.)
Accommodations for Events:
It is the intent of NJ TSA that all students be provided fair and equal access to the events offered by our organization. Facilities used for conferences and events are wheelchair accessible.
Students with disabilities are covered by the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA) which provides for an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 which provides for a Service Agreement and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Specific accommodations mandated by a student’s IEP or Service Agreement that would not change the essential nature of the event will be allowable in middle and high school competitions. These accommodations may include, but are not limited to, the use of readers, enlarged print, communication devices, change of location for test taking, clarification of instructions, additional time for completion of event or any other applicable accommodation specified in the student’s IEP or Service Agreement.
Students requesting accommodations should email NJ TSA at firstname.lastname@example.org. The NJ TSA Executive Board will review all requests.