NJ TSA MIDDLE SCHOOL STATE CONFERENCE –
Middle School Conference Results!
The Spring 2022 NJ TSA Middle School State Conference will be ALL VIRTUAL. Find information below.
Please use the NJ Supplement, linked below, in conjunction with the TSA Middle School Competitive Events Guide (for the 2022 and 2023 National TSA Conferences).
Save the Date – April 26, 2022 from 5:00 – 5:30 PM. Please join us for a livestreamed Award Ceremony, as we celebrate the achievements of our NJ TSA members. Zoom link will be sent out prior to ceremony to all NJ TSA chapter advisors.
- 2022 Middle School Supplement
- 2022 Middle School Testing Information – Details about Chapter Team, Cybersecurity, Electrical Applications, Forensic Technology, Technology Bowl, and Foundations of IT Tests
- 2022 Middle School Project Submission Directions – Instructions for how to electronically submit your projects for the 2022 NJ TSA Middle School competitions.
- 2022 MIDDLE SCHOOL TOPICS/DESIGN PROBLEMS – Challenging Technology Issues, Essays on Technology, Leadership Strategies, Technical Design. Deadline March 1, 2022 at 5 PM.
- 2022 Coding and Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Foundations – Now Available!
- Middle School Website Design and High School Webmaster Rule Reminders
- 2022 Middle School Competitive Events – Review the NJ Supplement, linked above, to find which of the National Competitive Events are being offered for the NJ State Conference for 2022.
- National TSA Competition Updates
- 2022 Themes and Design Problems
- Registration (Now Open! Closes March 31, 2022 at 5:00 PM.)
Accommodations for Events: It is the intent of NJ TSA that all students be provided fair and equal access to the events offered by our organization. Facilities used for conferences and events are wheelchair accessible. Students with disabilities are covered by the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA) which provides for an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 which provides for a Service Agreement and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Specific accommodations mandated by a student’s IEP or Service Agreement that would not change the essential nature of the event will be allowable in middle and high school competitions. These accommodations may include, but are not limited to, the use of readers, enlarged print, communication devices, change of location for test taking, clarification of instructions, additional time for completion of event or any other applicable accommodation specified in the student’s IEP or Service Agreement. Students requesting accommodations should email NJ TSA at firstname.lastname@example.org. The NJ TSA Executive Board will review all requests.