NJ TSA HIGH SCHOOL STATE CONFERENCE –
High School Conference Results!
The Spring 2022 NJ TSA High School State Conference will be ALL VIRTUAL. Find information below.
Please use the NJ Supplement, linked below, in conjunction with the TSA High School Competitive Events Guide (for the 2021 and 2022 National TSA Conferences).
Save the Date – April 26, 2022 from 5:00 – 5:30 PM. Please join us for a livestreamed Award Ceremony, as we celebrate the achievements of our NJ TSA members. Zoom link will be sent out prior to ceremony to all NJ TSA chapter advisors.
- 2022 HIGH SCHOOL SUPPLEMENT
- Supplement Update: Please note competitive event entry deadlines on Page 7 of the supplement. All completed entries must be uploaded to the NJ online conference system.
- Supplement Update: Page 7 – Registration for the 2022 National TSA Conference will open in early to mid- March.
- 2022 High School Testing Information – Details about Chapter Team, Forensic Science, Tech Bowl, and Cybersecurity Tests
- Cybersecurity Information
- 2022 High School Project Submission Directions – Instructions for how to electronically submit your projects for the 2022 NJ TSA High School competitions.
- 2022 HIGH SCHOOL TOPICS/DESIGN PROBLEMS – Debating Technological Issues, Essays on Technology, Extemporaneous Speech (Due February 24, 2022 at 6 PM), On Demand Video, and Prepared Presentation.
- 2022 CAD Architecture & CAD Engineering, Coding, & Optical Engineering Design Problems – Now Available!
- Middle School Website Design and High School Webmaster Rule Reminders
- 2022 High School Competitive Events – Review the NJ Supplement, linked above, to find which of the National Competitive Events are being offered for the NJ State Conference for 2022.
- National TSA Competition Updates
- 2022 Themes and Design Problems
- Registration (Now Open! Closes March 31, 2022 at 5:00 PM.)
Accommodations for Events: It is the intent of NJ TSA that all students be provided fair and equal access to the events offered by our organization. Facilities used for conferences and events are wheelchair accessible. Students with disabilities are covered by the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA) which provides for an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 which provides for a Service Agreement and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Specific accommodations mandated by a student’s IEP or Service Agreement that would not change the essential nature of the event will be allowable in middle and high school competitions. These accommodations may include, but are not limited to, the use of readers, enlarged print, communication devices, change of location for test taking, clarification of instructions, additional time for completion of event or any other applicable accommodation specified in the student’s IEP or Service Agreement. Students requesting accommodations should email NJ TSA at email@example.com. The NJ TSA Executive Board will review all requests.